O Bloglines, what hast thou wrought? Many, many interesting tidbits. Observe:
- The 7 habits of highly innovative people.
- An example of how tone can vary in library blogging.
- Using fantasy sports to teach information literacy.
- Reassurance that librarians have a glittering future.
- A sneak peek at the tool before it’s a tool.
That last link reminds me that it’s been a while since we talked about good old-fashioned print books and reading, of which I did quite a lot on my days off. But you first – what are you reading? See any interesting links while I was away? Inquiring alchemists want to know!